REGULATIONS OF BUS APPLICATION FOR PUBLIC EVENTS IN JELGAVA CITY
1. Organizer of the event (legal entity) can apply for provision of bus transport for transportation of the participants and/or visitors after the event in Jelgava city.
2. Application is at no charge, however the applicant submits letter of guarantee thereby undertaking to pay for the bus services in accordance with cost price for the actual mileage in case of total lack or low number (less than 50 people per bus) of passengers.
3. Following information must be specified in the application:
- title and venue of the event (specifying address);
- time and address of the expected bus(es) departure;
- desirable number of buses in case the number of potential passengers exceeds 100;
- approximate route (the route must be close to the existing city routes); application of buses for rides to Riga, other cities of settlements of Jelgava county is not available, except the following destinations: Ozolnieki, Svēte, Brankas, Āne, Tetele, Tušķi, Viesturi and other territories includes in the routes of city buses.
4. Name and address of the event organizer as well as liaison person to be responsible for the application of bus(es) also must be specified.
5. Means of information of the participants and/or visitors of the event on potentially available public transport services must be coordinated with Transportation department of JAP.
6. Following information must be specified:
- address and location of the bus(es);
- bus(es) departure time and route;
- fare 0.50 LVL, except preschoolers (the service is commercial, no preferences apply).
7. Organizers of the event can fully pay for the service; in such case no charge is applied to the passengers.
8. In case of total lack or low number of passengers the applicant must pay for the bus services in accordance with the actual mileage, paying for each covered kilometer in accordance with approved cost price plus VAT.
9. Information (fully prepared, printed on self-adhesive paper) must be delivered to the Transportation department of JAP at the latest three days prior to the event. Posting of information in buses is provided by the staff of JAP.
10. Written application (letter) must be sent to JAP by post or e-mail at least 10 (ten) days prior to the event.
Address: Meiju c. 62, Jelgava, LV-3007;
LIAISON PERSON IN TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT OF JAP:
Mr. Gatis Dūmiņš, phone: 6 30 45937